Reduction of cadastral value of land plots
The cadastral value of a land plot is a public equivalent to the value of the land, which shall be considered in the calculation of the land tax, of rent for use of land plots, of redemption value of the land plot at the time of its purchase from state or municipal property, as well as in other cases provided by law.
Obviously, the cadastral value determines economic efficiency of land use and costs associated with the acquisition and use of land.
By reducing the cadastral value of Your land plots, You will be able not only to save significant money when you pay land tax, but also significantly reduce the rent fee, if You rent land plots from the state.
If You are owe or lease land plots from the state and You have been asking yourself:
- How to reduce the cadastral value of the land to its market value?
- How to reduce land tax?
- How to reduce the rent fee for the land?
Reduction of cadastral value of land plots in the Moscow region is now possible without applying to court. That made the process much faster.
The procedure of reduction of the cadastral value of a land plot includes the following steps:
- Drafting of the report on assessment;
- Obtaining a positive expert opinion of the SRO regarding the report;
- Submission of an application to the commission on challenging cadastral value (for legal entities);
- Participation in the meeting of the commission (for legal entities);
- Preparation of a claim and filing it with the court;
- Participation in court hearings;
- Obtaining of court decision about the change of cadastral value of a land plot to its market value;
- Filing (if necessary) data on the new cadastral value of a land plot to the Branch FGBU "FKP Rosreestr" in the corresponding subject of the Russian Federation.
The service costs from 170 000 rubles for the object, including the receipt of the assessment report and positive expert opinion of the SRO. Legal support of several objects gives a right for discount. Contact us anytime and we will calculate the prospects of reducing the cadastral value of Your land plot and its economic reasonability, as well as provide legal support to the procedure of reducing the cadastral value of the land. We would be glad to advise You in more detail on these issues.