Collection of debtor indebtedness
Debt collection through the courts is what we call in BDA "classic trials", because it is the most common subject of litigation.
There is a procedure for collection of debtor indebtedness:
- calculation of the total debt including penalties and fines;
- preparation and submission of the pretension to the debtor;
- preparation of claim for the court;
- participation in court sessions;
- collection of debtor indebtedness on the basis of a court decision.
Contact BDA and we will prepare for You all necessary documents for applying to court, calculate the amount of debt to be recovered, as well as represent Your interests in court during hearing of the case.